Monday 18 January 2016

Savile Serial Killer Updates


Jimmy Savile posing with his customised Rolls Royce which was fitted with a very large 'champagne' cold storage unit in the booth (trunk to Americans), some have speculated was used to transport dead bodies. The shape of the headlights give the car an almost sinister look.



Sent to me recently:


"Your investigation into Savile and assertion that he was a serial killer and the links to the royals makes perfect sense.

Back in the 60s my uncle had a café in the market place at Thirsk in North Yorkshire. I and a friend would cycle from York on a Sunday morning to have breakfast in the café.

Often there would be a brightly painted camper van type of vehicle parked in the square belonging to Savile and he would have meals in my uncle's café. One day my uncle took me to one side and pointed to Savile, who was sat at the far end of the café. 

"Do not talk to that man or go near his camper" he said. "If you do he may well steal you away and you'll never see your mum & dad again"

I was a young teenager at the time and my uncle's warning had a big impact on me. My uncle would not elaborate further giving his reason as "you're too young".


'Little slaves', sordid boasts and the dark truth about my 'friend' Jimmy Savile, by the biographer who tried to unmask him



I first met Jimmy Savile at his penthouse flat in Leeds in 2004. After buzzing on the intercom, I was told to wait in the small foyer of Lake View Court, a modern block overlooking Roundhay Park. When the wooden doors of the lift slid open, releasing a cloud of pungent cigar smoke, Jimmy emerged flanked by two large, unsmiling men. ‘Frisk him,’ he barked and I was pinned to the wall and searched for 20 rather uncomfortable seconds. As I entered his flat he beckoned me through to his kitchen, which  was decorated with tiles of pink and brown – or ‘the colour of sex’ as he put it – before sitting down in his reclining chair to begin regaling me with tales of his poverty-stricken childhood, his friendship with the Royal Family and his curious opinions on the opposite sex.  

3 comments:

  1. Your work is 1st class sir, confirming much that my Dad had drummed into me growing up... many thanks from Edinburgh (the Scottish one) Please could you do a wee annex on mr Bowie plz Tam..? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thijsvoskuilen.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Messiah-Roman-Intelligence-Christianity/dp/0853037027

    sorry only way to contact you, not related to article

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing your video about the Savile/Sutcliffe connection I did my research into the murders and I am now convinced that Savile and Sutcliffe were accomplices and did some of the murders together and some on their own. As well as Irene Richardson being murdered outside Savile's flat and Vera Millward being murdered on the grounds of the Royal Manchester Infirmary, where Savile regularly frequented, there are more startling connections to Savile.

    Wilma McCann was murdered on the Prince Philip Playing Fields in Leeds. Prince Philip was of course a close pal of Savile(I don't even want to think of what they got up to) and nearby streets are Savile Drive, Savile Avenue and Savile Place!!!!

    Josephine Whitakker was murdered in Savile Park in Halifax!

    Enily Jackson was murdered off Roundhay Road just a short distance away from Savile's home in Roundhay Park

    Marcella Claxton was attacked in Roundhay Park near Savile's flat

    Jayne MacDonald was murdered in a playground on Reginald Terrace, also a short walk away from Savile's home in Roundhay Park

    There are just too many conincidences and connections to Savile. There is no doubt in my mind that Savile was a participant in some of the so called Ripper murders in the 1970s.

    You've done an excellent job exposing this Mr. Sheridan and I commend you for that. I think someone should investigate the Savile/Sutcliffe more thoroughly and maybe even write a book about it

    ReplyDelete